Sunday, November 21, 2010

All that Glitters at Grace!



“Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Appreciate your friends. Continue to learn. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.”



The Grace holiday party was a hit! Many of our faithful customers and best friends came excited to see the holiday goodies! The little "Grace girl elves" worked very very hard... every detail was perfect, making sure that all was put together in a very special way. Little miss "A" made her debut in sparkles and made everyone smile! Kelly played christmas music and wowed us with her beautiful voice!



The cottage whites of the holidays perfect for coastal homes! We have holiday ideas to inspire you to decorate outside of your normal "tree routine". Do you decorate your seaside tree with shell ornaments? Why not add some of our unique sailboats into the mix? Do your vintage inspired tree with golds? Why not add some mercury glass and feathered birds to make it outstanding?


Grace Fans!


Looking for some unique holiday gifts for children? We have those special little things too!


Who doesn't love Pine Cone Hills Sleepwear and bedding? The back portion of the store makes you want to stay forever. Maybe its the cool coastal color palate or maybe the clean smell of the diffusers?Does it get much better than that?


I just can't help but highlight this adorable ornament- a vintage paper sailboat ornament. I could just envision a whole tree themed around this piece.

 The French Quarter of the store. Vintage one-of-a-kind Findings jewelry and mercury glass ornaments in french colors.



Our Kelly singing the night away. Did I forget to mention that Kyle makes the best signature cocktail ever? Anyways, thanks for all who came and the women who inspire me everyday. Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know who stopped in to read my blog!


5 comments:

  1. I loved everything about it!! Thank you for inviting me!! -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Delton Seashell Decor site and added it to My Favorites...where was this site when I was redecorating...well, I can always get the beautiful pillows next spring ! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely the best coastal living blog ever !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definately shop at Grace this season !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to come visit the store! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete