Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday tid bits....








Since I have been over the top busy between Grace, holiday parties, redecorating my office/playroom,  and finishing up the holiday home tour, I have neglected my blog! Here are some tid bits to hold you over until I post pics of my holiday home!



How shabby and fab is this?!?!


This totally is my mom's style tree, a seaside christmas! Love her new nautical furniture!


I also want to mention something totally worth doing! How many of you couldn't find the perfect holiday photo? How many of you would love to print large canvas photos for your home? How many of you would like to give a photo as a holiday gift?
I kept going through my photos thinking, "if only I could change this, then the picture would be perfect?" Well, now you can! Want to change the background? Check! Add makeup? Check! Fix a little flab? Check!

A new site:
http://PhotoshopMeNow.com/

For an inexpensive fee, you can make the changes you want! Presto! Chelsea, the women behind the creations, is highly talented and easy to work with. She has experience in photography and has a creative touch! Check it out!

Another must see...icaughtsanta.com!
Want Santa by the Christmas tree? Coming down the chimney? Eating milk and cookies? Sleeping on the sofa? Stealing a kiss from Mommy? For less than $10 anyone can bring back the wonder of Christmas and be a hero to children by catching Santa "in the act."



Till next time, out shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the nautical tree and especially the chair beside it! It seems that your mom and I would make fantastic shopping partners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the write up Margaux!
    Your blog looks great, keep up the good work.
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete