Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall, Sweet Fall!

The inevitable is here...Fall. While I do enjoy the decor change overall, I am sad to see all of my hard work put into my gardens slow down. Fall in my mind means goodbye to the beach. As it is a tough transition for me, I have started decorating for the fall and am happy to see my hardy mums pop up!

Fall also lets me appreciate my home more than ever, as we spend more time together indoors!


Mums and Hay Oh my! Made a mess out of my car, but managed to pull of what I had in mind!

 Copper lanterns once light the patio on warm summers nights, now reborn into fall side porch display...


Welcome home!

Picked up these Antique Pillars at a fabulous shop near by. Had to have them!
 Love the contrast of Jade's bright green foliage and brown cat tails.

Back deck reserved for the pumpkins painted by me and my "little pumpkin". It was a mess but well worth the smiles brought to our faces that afternoon.


 Started saving my dried hydrangeas and clipped them throughout the past month at different points when they exhibited a gambit of colors. Love the blue, purple, green, and cream color!


Not a fan of orange in my house so I found these fabulously frenchy blue pumpkins to bring fall in my house while keeping orange out!

Couldn't resist adding these bright peppers and mums to my window box!


Some fun fall FRILLS to warm up the house on a Chilly night!
 Good bye beautiful morning glories. You exceeded my expectations in covering my mailbox posts this year. I will miss you, but have marked you in my gardening journal for a next year "must have"!


No comments:

Post a Comment