Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Library Pulls Obsession

I remember my grandfather having a large dresser filled with little drawers with library pulls. I would love to have that now. It would be a beautiful antique! A piece from Pottery Barn caught my eye, although the finish wasn't quite right and I was looking for something a little unique.


So, I found exactly what I had in mind! It was one of those things..."you'll know it when you see it" and I found it! Perfect fit for my home.




Perfect distressed look that ties into everything else. Not your average look! The glittered pumpkins off set the shabby furniture! Bronzed pulls that caught my eye!

 Some images of simple creams that bring out the natural elements of fall. All pieces I gathered from the estate sale last weekend. One man's junk is definitely another's treasure!
 A vintage witch! So perfect in the old lantern.

 Project of the weekend #2: Inspired by mysweetsavanah! I painted smooth beach stones with chalkboard paint. Then wrote halloween inspired wording on them with a chalkboard marker. Love this! After Halloween, I will erase the wording and let my daughter use them in her playroom!
















Not perfect, but homemade and so cute! Happy decorating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment