Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One woman's junk, is another's....

Trick or Treating bowl! The "bowl" is ready for some snickers and trick or treaters!

 I scooped up this ol' fish bowl at my friends tag sale, promising a new spin on it! I used old antique lace, tore up an old book, and used old buttons. What's better than handing out candy from a one of a kind bowl? I am happy that they will have a new home on North Cove!






















Found this print at Grace, love it!









I also thought that another vintage find would make a nice complementary piece, so I dug out the ol bottle and worked some magic. Love the quote, "Be yourself, everyone else is taken."


Some more decorating treats... mixing Ravens and my grandmothers Silver.


















Friends and Followers...please post comments! Would love some feedback!

3 comments:

  1. You are too talented!! I LOVE IT!! Keep the posts coming! You inspire me!! -Liz B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these ideas flowing, your ideas are endless and so chic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower, but I'm not sure others know how to do that...give the instructions so others can follow

    ReplyDelete